Single-Use Manual Resuscitator (Ambu Bag) Kit
Ambu bag (Manual resuscitator) is a simple tool for artificial ventilation. Compared with mouth-to-mouth breathing, the oxygen concentration is high and the operation is simple. Especially when the condition is critical, and when it is too late for endotracheal intubation, the pressure mask can be used to give oxygen directly, so that the patient can get sufficient oxygen supply and improve the tissue hypoxia state.
Our manual resuscitator kit with storage box, PVC mask, oxygen tubing, reservoir bag, opener, and airways to pre-fitted components in quick-to-open packaging. Even in the most difficult situations, the whole kit provides the fastest and most effective rescue.
PVC Disposable Manual Resuscitator/Ambu Bag
1. Made of medical-grade PVC, DEHP free
2. Textured surface and optional add ons strap of the ambidextrous bag, to ensure grip and control of the resuscitator, even when the operator wearing gloves and in wet conditions
3. 360°swivel connector for greater versatility
4. Including a pressure-relieving valve and located centrally, can be operated easily, and an inflatable air-cushion mask with the syringe
5. Additional accessories airway, mouth opener, peep valve, manometer, etc available
6. Sealed in a clear carry bag in the convenient storage box.
Oxygen balloon volumes: Adult (1500±200ml), pediatric (550±200ml), and infant (280±100ml)
Oxygen reservoir volumes: Adult (2000 ml), pediatric, and infant (1600 ml)